Learn How To Win With Slots
- Rock Ohio Caesars fined $200,000 for failing to disclose financial information to the Ohio Casino Control CommissionThe owner of Horseshoe Casino Cleveland will pay a $200,000 fine for failing to tell the Ohio Casino Commission it did not complete a loan refinancing, the commission announced Wednesday.
- Casino and racino revenues rebounded in JulyCasino and racinos revenue rebounded in July after a slump in June, but it may not be until late 2015 when any conclusions can be drawn on how they are faring
- Horseshoe Casino Cleveland to hire additional table games dealersHorseshoe Casino Cleveland, for the second time this summer, announced it plans to hire 130 part-time table games dealers to increase its staff and replace those who have moved on to other casinos.
- The Gund Foundation donates $5 million for Public Square makeover, bringing the total raised so far to $13 millionThe Gund Foundation's newly announced $5 million donation to Public Square's makeover in downtown Cleveland brings the total raised for the project so far to $13 million.
- Ohio Lottery players will be rewarded with points and prizes when loyalty program launches in AugustThe Ohio Lottery, taking a page from casinos, coffee shops and grocery stores, plans to introduce a loyalty program.
- Ohio's casinos and racinos employed more than 7,000 in 2013, association saysOhio's eight casinos and racinos employed 7,168 permanent workers and paid its employees $225 million in wages, benefits and tips in 2013, according to information released Tuesday by the American Gaming Association.
- Ted Nugent's 'racist attitudes' prompt Idaho tribe to cancel rocker's concertThe tribe said it booked Nugent without realizing he espoused "racist attitudes and views."
- Boon or boondoggle? Congress to decide fate of Export-Import BankThe Export Import Bank has been a boon for A.J. Rose Manufacturing Company, allowing the Avon-based engine part manufacturer to export flywheels, pulleys and water pumps to Ford, Chrysler and General Motors plants around the globe. To Rep. Jim Jordan, of Champaign County, the Export-Import Bank is a boondoggle.
- The Cleveland Foundation announces an $8 million grant for the revamp of Public Square that could spur a late 2014 groundbreakingThe Cleveland foundation announces an $8 million grant that could propel the proposed $30 million revamp of Public Square toward a late 2014 groundbreaking and completion in the spring of 2016.
- The Collection Auto Group is trying to convince Ferrari to bring a two-story glass showroom to downtown ClevelandBringing a Ferrari dealership to downtown Cleveland is the dream of the Collection Auto Group's Bernie Moreno. He produced a video with civic leaders to sell the automaker on the idea of moving to a new office tower in downtown.
- Rock Ohio Caesars fined $200,000 for failing to disclose financial information to the Ohio Casino Control Commission
TagsBallot Measure Bet Business Caesars Casino Casino City Casino Construction Casino Games Casino License Casino Location Casino Operators Casino Project City Of Cleveland Cleveland Cleveland Business cleveland casino Cleveland Cavaliers Cleveland Cavaliers Owner Cleveland Ohio Crainaposs Daily Dayton Dayton Daily News first Gilbert Greater Cleveland Higbee Huron Road Joe Roman Majority Owner Medical Mart Montgomery County Mr Gilbert names National Gaming Inc New Casino New Cleveland Ohio Voters Outward Facing Restaurants Penn National Gaming Penn National Gaming Inc S Casino State Lawmakers Wheel Wikipedia
Tag Archives: Rock Casino
Tweet The idea that Cleveland this video video processing from early developer Casino Cleveland demonstrates the outward-facing restaurants, pedestrian access to the market and the scale of the project, are displayed along the Huron Road. With this philosophy-design Cleveland and … Continue reading →