Learn How To Win With Slots
- Ohio casino gambling: Has it met your expectations?Whatever happened to Phase II in Cleveland? The original plan was always to open a much larger casino in The Flats.
- Downtown projects are under the gun to meet Jackson's goal of 'no orange barrels' during 2016 Republican National ConventionA roundup of city and county efforts this week to gear up completion of downtown parks and lakefront public amenities in Cleveland in time for the 2016 Republican National Convention.
- 'Dice Park' fiasco holds lessons about rising expectations for civic design in Cleveland: CommentaryThe harsh reaction to Rock Gaming's kitschy proposal for a "Dice Park" in downtown Cleveland shows Clevelanders have come to expect design excellence -- a standard the company ought to be able to meet.
- How Dan Gilbert and allied casino interests snookered Cleveland -- and Ohioans: Brent LarkinThe casino numbers weren't real and likely neither is Dan Gilbert's promise to build a glittering $600 million casino overlooking the Cuyahoga River, writes Brent Larkin.
- Fourth gambling venue in Northeast Ohio - a racino near Youngstown - opens next weekNortheast Ohio's fourth gambling venue, Hollywood Gaming at Mahoning Valley Race Course, is receiving its final touches as it prepares to open on Wednesday, Sept. 17.
- Horseshoe Casino Cleveland's August revenue is best since March and other casinos and racinos do fairly wellCasino and racino revenue in Ohio appears to be holding relatively steady, although Horseshoe Cleveland Casino had a good month in August.
- Horseshoe Casino's controversial 'dice park' proposal is withdrawn from Cleveland planning agendaThe controversial proposal by Horseshoe Casino to create a gambling-themed park on the former site of the historic Stanley Block building in downtown Cleveland has been pulled from Friday's Planning Commission agenda.
- Is tacky 'dice park' the best that Horseshoe Casino Cleveland can offer? Editorial Board RoundtableShould Rock Ohio try again on the design for its casino-themed mini-park in downtown Cleveland? The editorial board roundtable rolls the dice on this question.
- Horseshoe Casino Cleveland owner plans park, gaming-themed sculpture on Stanley Block siteThe 0.11-acre property was the subject of a bitter battle between gaming group Rock Ohio Caesars LLC and members of the Maloof and Anter families, who owned the stone-faced Stanley Block for decades.
- Rock Ohio Caesars fined $200,000 for failing to disclose financial information to the Ohio Casino Control CommissionThe owner of Horseshoe Casino Cleveland will pay a $200,000 fine for failing to tell the Ohio Casino Commission it did not complete a loan refinancing, the commission announced Wednesday.
- Ohio casino gambling: Has it met your expectations?
TagsBallot Measure Bet Business Caesars Casino Casino City Casino Construction Casino Games Casino License Casino Location Casino Operators Casino Project City Of Cleveland Cleveland Cleveland Business cleveland casino Cleveland Cavaliers Cleveland Cavaliers Owner Cleveland Ohio Crainaposs Daily Dayton Dayton Daily News first Gilbert Greater Cleveland Higbee Huron Road Joe Roman Majority Owner Medical Mart Montgomery County Mr Gilbert names National Gaming Inc New Casino New Cleveland Ohio Voters Outward Facing Restaurants Penn National Gaming Penn National Gaming Inc S Casino State Lawmakers Wheel Wikipedia
Tag Archives: Rock Casino
Tweet The idea that Cleveland this video video processing from early developer Casino Cleveland demonstrates the outward-facing restaurants, pedestrian access to the market and the scale of the project, are displayed along the Huron Road. With this philosophy-design Cleveland and … Continue reading →